22 June 2011

BRINGIN' UP OL' SHIT (randoms from 2010)

I also printed up some PIG HEART TRANSPLANT 7" sleeves back in early Fall 2010 for Rescued From Life Records, which is most likely SOLD OUT by this point :(





...Aaaaaaaaand here's a bunch of posters that I did back in 2010. You know the drill: some of these are still available, and some are not. Hit me up if you're interested in any & I'll check my backstock. WORD.

TEMPLARS poster - IN STOCK
CITIZENS ARREST philly poster - IN STOCK
FLOOR • LANDMINE MARATHON poster - SOLD OUT
EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING bay area poster - IN STOCK
EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING austin poster - IN STOCK
BASTARD NOISE • HATRED SURGE poster - SOLD OUT
RORSCHACH • BASTARD NOISE poster - SOLD OUT
CROW • TALK IS POISON poster - IN STOCK
BASTARD • SUBHUMANS poster - SOLD OUT
DEAN DIRG us tour poster - IN STOCK













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still have the CROW print ?
Email me at 13das@att.net